2017 Silverado Power Drain overnight.

Hi, I have a 2017 Chevy Silverado that has a issue. The truck battery drains itself overnight. There is a .2 amp draw. Unfortunately I can’t seem to find the problem. I thought it was a bad ignition relay powering the transmission/ignition fuse (F40 under the hood fuse box) but I’m not sure that’s the issue anymore. The battery tested fine and the alternator as well. Please help I’m sick of using a jump box every morning. 

Having too many details about your truck is never a bad thing, having none makes it hard to get a response that can help.

Share everything, especially as mentioned above, aftermarket stereo, The Range device, lights, ect…..

I’ve never tried this, but I have used one and they are amazing.

i’d bet a thermal camera could see the draw if the place your in is cold enough. Home depot rents pretty good ones. I think you can buy reasonably priced ones that attach to your phone as well. They come in handy.

Found so many thermal leaks in my house using one.

Edited by truckguy82

Have you checked your battery grounds?

Unfortunately the factory batteries always seem to "check" out ok, even in most cases when they are failing. If it is the original, it could be the problem.