Spacers

I’m curious to know if I can put wheel spacers on my stock rims and tires, so they stick out a little bit from the wheel well. ’m currently driving a 2020 Trail Boss LT. Any idea ideas on this?  With the Covid-19 pandemic, I’m holding off on buying new rims and tires. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Ststevie
Not enough info

On 4/7/2020 at 6:45 PM, Ststevie said:

I’m curious to know if I can put wheel spacers on my stock rims and tires, so they stick out a little bit from the wheel well. ’m currently driving a 2020 Trail Boss LT. Any idea ideas on this?  With the Covid-19 pandemic, I’m holding off on buying new rims and tires. Thanks in advance!

from what i've read so far the minimum size spacer you can go with is 1.5" as any smaller will need your studs to be trimmed

12 hours ago, Ststevie said:

Put 2” Rough Country wheel spacers on. Just the right amount of ‘poke’ from the wheel wells. Love the new stance!

3D4AD1F2-D6EF-47AF-A4E5-BFD5AC9873C9.jpeg

D5995120-9093-4358-9475-A76D13B6B5D0.jpeg

What size tires do you have?  I have an AT4 and thinking about spacers but worried my 285/65/20s will rub.