2020 Silverado - Light Bar Suggestions?

Hey All,

First time poster so I apologize if I miss any Forum-specific decorum. My name is Max and I recently bought a 2020 Silverado 1500 with the 3.0L Diesel. I am looking for a suggestion for a light bar and I'm heavily split. On one hand, obviously a roof-mounted 50+" bar throws the most light. Do you know of any that mount reasonably FLUSH with the roofline? I really don't like the 'sticking out' look that a lot of these bars/mounts generate. Also, obviously, roof light bar howling/whistling noises are obnoxious, so that's a factor.

On the other hand, there is a TON of space behind the grille. The only problem is the !@$#&T*(!&@ active shutter system. However, they do make thin light bars (Clearance is about 2.5" to the shutters). Does anybody know of any bars that fit nicely BEHIND the grille, throw a decent amount of light, and don't interfere with the shutters? (Not interested in removing the shutters). 

Thank you in advance!

If you want flush a roof mount is not for you....if you use a sports bar the lights must be additionally elevated a few inches to project properly over the domed roof.

If you want to go the grille option....only one way to do it right is with a replacment grill with built-in lighting ....example::