Finally installed door panel trim

Any reason these wont fit a 2019? They look great compared to that fake wood they put in them. I've been wanting to do something about that since day 1. I imagine it wasn't hard to install? Just pop out the old and pop in the new?

New body 19 I don’t see why it won’t fit and yes pop off and back in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Just got my trim pieces wrapped. I think it came out great. They said they could not get the wrap to lay down correctly on the radio bezel (I think the carbon fiber print looked wavy on the bends and curves), so still trying to come up with an alternative for that one. I don’t like the silver....Thinking to have a bodyshop paint it either gloss or matte black. 

overall, $25 well spent. I was surprised at the low cost...

976CBE85-90DD-4806-9C19-5B9633A36B15.jpeg

F622FC4B-F0D0-41DE-883C-073AADB8DEB3.jpeg

10 hours ago, Julio13 said:

New body 19 I don’t see why it won’t fit and yes pop off and back in

Thanks. I did some digging and found manuals from 2019 that had that part listed, so definitely looks to be the case. This may just be the best mod yet as I really dislike that faux wood in the truck.

The replacement pieces look amazing. Going to order those for my High Country. Can't stand the cheap interior wood on the doors and center console area.  I don't mind the bronze on the radio and steering wheel though. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 10:54 AM, Julio13 said:

Sure got them at dealer but they are cheaper here
837039ed799c908bc9283b3c1b4294c1.jpg

Is this the part number for the Carbon Fiber looking ones? I checked the website and it gives the names of several this one included but nothing says carbon fiber at least not that I could find??

The steering wheel and center bezel from the badlander picture is probably hydro dipped vs wrapped. Hydro dipping uses an actual carbon fiber layer and usually gets clear coated when finished. You can see quite a difference between those pieces in terms of color and clarity vs the OEM faux pieces. Wrapping them in vinyl is probably the least expensive option and shouldnt be difficult for most to do. It wont look any better than the OEM pieces but it will cost a quite a bit less and is reversible without having to keep the old parts laying around. 

Im actually thinking of painting/covering the silver trim ring around the center console where the cup holders are which will mean doing all of the silver to keep it matching. Not sure if others have run into this but the mid day sun hits that trim ring and can be a bit blinding and comes out of nowhere depending upon the direction you are driving and how the sun hits it. Same for having a phone in the charger. Ive already started to mod the center arm rest to support induction charging to resolve that. 

Is this the part number for the Carbon Fiber looking ones? I checked the website and it gives the names of several this one included but nothing says carbon fiber at least not that I could find??

Yes they look black but fade to carbon fiber

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have a 2019 Silverado High Country. I was on the highway, and I saw another high country with a chrome or polished door trim with Silverado stamped on it. The amazing thing is it looked like the Cadillac escalade door trim. Can anyone help me locate this product, Thanks in advance.

I had a chat with TuscanyAutomotive.com and they do not sell parts. Only custom trucks. Not interested in a custom built truck, that's what i am doing to mine. Chevrolets parts book lists 11 or 12 different finishes for interior trim pieces, door handles, radio head trim, A/C -Heater vents, console, etc. My 2021 Trailboss Custom came with the graphite fades to black door pull panels. The dealer removed the crummy woodgrain panels on the front and rear doors and installed the black to graphite panels when I took delivery of the truck. I believe this was part of the Midnight Package. I want to replace the radio head and the steering wheel trim with a carbon fiber or graphite fades to black panels. Does anyone know the GMs color description of these parts? My trucks VIN is listed as black for the interior trim but the panels around the radio head and steering wheel are the common silver that i see in most trucks. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

• 7 months later...
On 5/25/2020 at 11:37 AM, Devinl1231 said:

Does anyone else’s trim piece look loose towards the back and squeak when you squeeze it? I’ve replaced mine and it still does it? 2020 trail boss 

I found your post today(11-25-2022) as I also installed the trim pieces. And yes mind also squeaks. Did you ever find a solution to squeak?