Whats out there to clean bugs off front and mirrors?

Since the drier sheet offer I've found they, the bugs, are easier to get off it you can keep them from sticking at all. 

McGuire's Hybrid Liquid Ceramic Wax. Not applied as in the directions but as you would any other liquid wax. Clay bar first thought. 

A damp but wrung tight microfiber in cold water and the bugs wipe off as easy as Endusting the coffee table. 

I was all like all COOL then I saw $100 a gallon and said.....'Get a grip' ! 

Haha Well, I got it as a gift, but like who’s buying bug remover by the gallon? You don’t wash the whole truck with it.[emoji23][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

There was ( is) a product called bug be gone. It works by spraying on rinsing off. I bought so much when the love bugs were bad in my area I haven’t looked for it. I have good luck with windex. My car wash that I’m a member pre sprays before the wash. I’m constantly using quick detail too, that seems to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, KARNUT said:

There was ( is) a product called bug be gone. It works by spraying on rinsing off. I bought so much when the love bugs were bad in my area I haven’t looked for it. I have good luck with windex. My car wash that I’m a member pre sprays before the wash. I’m constantly using quick detail too, that seems to help.

Make sure you keep up on waxing.  These bug removers, car wash pre-spray, and even my WD40 suggestion will be very hard on the paint

• Like 1