Bilstein 6112’s or Fox Performance 2.0’s?

What’s up y’all, new to the forum and I’ve been looking but haven’t been able to find an answer to my question so far. I just picked up a 2019 Silverado 1500 LD LT Double Cab 4wd in Summit White about a month ago. It is my DD but besides the highway commute back and forth to work, I also do a good bit of off road riding. Between hunting, fishing, camping, and just riding back country dirt roads, this truck will see plenty of different terrain so I need a suspension setup that can pull double duty. 
That all being said, I want to level the front of my truck so I can run a 33 inch tire, not for aesthetics but for utility. I don’t have any interest in spacer kits because as I’ve already said, this truck is going to see a lot of time off road as well so aftermarket coil overs I believe will be my best route to get a little extra ground clearance up front to be able to run 33’s and perform well on and off road. My question is for those who have experience with aftermarket coil overs on their trucks. I see the Bilstein 6112’s are a little over $700 for the pair and the Fox performance 2.0’s are just a tad shy of a grand for the pair. Who here has had direct experience with either of these products? What insights do you have besides price point? I’m looking for good performance on and off road, and long term durability. My previous truck was a 2002 Chevy S10 ZR2 that came stock with Bilstein 4600’s all the way around and they were still performing very well regardless of what I threw at them when I sold it about a month ago with 110k miles on them. 
Thanks in advance for any help on making a decision on this. Looking forward to many years with my truck, sticking around here and learning and being able to maybe help some others out, and continuing to build my new truck a little at a time. Thanks y’all!!! 

I have the Fox 2.0 coil overs and like them. However they did not totally level the truck out but you don't find that out until after they are installed and settle. They probably did 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 level. Less body roll on corners and on lumpy roads the suspension eats it up.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for the same with my 18.  Don't care to level or lift... I just want better suspension for off-roading when I hunt and fish.  I also daily drive this thing now.

My 18 is an LT Z71 Double Cab.  My wife is all for me getting the fox 2.0 front and rear... I was quoted $1800 for install... I am thinking of doing it myself though... Then maybe getting better.