Cilynder 4 misfire. Stabilitrack light.

Hi there, new to the forum. Looking for information if someone already deal with this problems.

2014 Silverado 5.3

I changed spark plugs, cables, all the injectors.

And after that the truck worked well for 2 days after that I started getting code for misfire cilynder 4, the stabilitrack light, engine power reduce, I know I need to remove the valve cover and check for lifters, but I just want to know if someone already deal with this and what was the fix for this. I like the truck but it just sucks to many issues with this engines.

Thanks.

On 6/10/2020 at 7:34 PM, Dragon40 said:

Hi there, new to the forum. Looking for information if someone already deal with this problems.

2014 Silverado 5.3

I changed spark plugs, cables, all the injectors.

And after that the truck worked well for 2 days after that I started getting code for misfire cilynder 4, the stabilitrack light, engine power reduce, I know I need to remove the valve cover and check for lifters, but I just want to know if someone already deal with this and what was the fix for this. I like the truck but it just sucks to many issues with this engines.

Thanks.

IIRC cylinder 4 is a DOD/AFM cylinder. I had  this same exact thing happen to me but on cylinder 7. Lifter was stuck and im currently in the process of removing the engine.