Wireless Headphones 2019 GMC Yukon XL

Good afternoon... this seems like an easy ask, but I’ll be damn I can’t find the answer... we have a 2019 Yukon XL with the dual screen dvd/Blu-ray player... I can’t seem to figure out which headphones are compatible with this player (except for the direct factor replacement and I don’t want to spend $200 for a pair of headphones).  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, mikemcclain8 said:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XB1W615/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These work fine with my 2015 Suburban with dual screens/bluRay

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the link...unfortunately, they made a change in either 2017 or 2018 and the newer models (even though they look identical) wont work with the slightly older models... I'm sure the change was insignificant, other than crating a new model and a pain for the owners of the +2017! haha!

2 hours ago, mikemcclain8 said:

Well, I didn't do much better finding your solution but Amazon does have some that will work but they are $70 per headset.  Better than $100 but still high.

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Compatible-Wireless-Headphones-Entertainment/dp/B07CWY7FJ9#customerReviews

Thank you!

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the link...unfortunately, they made a change in either 2017 or 2018 and the newer models (even though they look identical) wont work with the slightly older models... I'm sure the change was insignificant, other than crating a new model and a pain for the owners of the +2017! haha!

The change from 2016 to 2017 was going from analog to digital. I purchased a 2017 Tahoe and the dealer threw in the wrong headsets, from a 2016. Took a trip to the dealer to figure out the reason they wouldn't work was because they were the older analog ones and not the new digital. Once I got a digital set, worked fine. Still have the analog set I'm trying to sell.
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, martha3065 said:

The change from 2016 to 2017 was going from analog to digital. I purchased a 2017 Tahoe and the dealer threw in the wrong headsets, from a 2016. Took a trip to the dealer to figure out the reason they wouldn't work was because they were the older analog ones and not the new digital. Once I got a digital set, worked fine. Still have the analog set I'm trying to sell.

That's it...digital!  not sure how much better they are, but they sure have thrown a wrinkle into the aftermarket pool of availability...

• 7 months later...

Is there anyway someone can send me the part number for the digital wireless headphones? I have a 2016 GMC Yukon XL. They replaced the old analog audio dvd screens last year with new digital audio screens, but did NOT provide new digital wireless headphones. 

Edited by Ralph Macchio

• 11 months later...