What are the noises I hear when I open any doors on my 2020 AT4 when the engine is off?

I've had my 2020 AT4 for a few months now.  I've been wondering what those noises are when I open any of the doors when the engine is off.  Anyone know what's taking place to make those noises?  They are kind of electronic whizzing noises.  Also, after I turn off the engine and stay seated in the truck, after a few minutes I hear some other noises coming from the dash -- anyone know what those are?

Thank you!

The truck is like 99% computer. Fuel pump primes when you unlock the truck, parking brake cycles when you shut it off, other systems activate and deactivate after the truck is shut down. Listen near the battery while it’s off, you’ll hear a relay click every 10 seconds or so. I THINK that’s the trailer security stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, CM__76er said:

I've had my 2020 AT4 for a few months now.  I've been wondering what those noises are when I open any of the doors when the engine is off.  Anyone know what's taking place to make those noises?  They are kind of electronic whizzing noises.  Also, after I turn off the engine and stay seated in the truck, after a few minutes I hear some other noises coming from the dash -- anyone know what those are?

Thank you!

Yes, it's the fuel pump BEFORE you start the truck. 

After the truck is shut off, you're hearing the brake system going through checks. 

I don't know if I'll ever get used to the amount of weird noises this truck makes.

Now, with the heat I've got the AC drip hitting the exhaust to add to the symphony of sounds my truck makes. 

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 11:21 AM, BassNBrew said:

I don't know if I'll ever get used to the amount of weird noises this truck makes.

Now, with the heat I've got the AC drip hitting the exhaust to add to the symphony of sounds my truck makes. 

I noticed that too, weird they didn't find a better place to route it then right over the exhaust...First time I heard that I was a little freaked out that there was something wrong.

both my 19 1500 silverado and 2020 2500 do the same thing

i always just figured it was electronics doing what they need to do 

Yes, it's the fuel pump BEFORE you start the truck. 

After the truck is shut off, you're hearing the brake system going through checks. 

+1

If you lightly rest your foot on the brake pedal, you can feel it doing it’s thing a few minutes after turning off the ignition.

• 11 months later...
On 7/10/2020 at 12:21 PM, BassNBrew said:

BINGO !!!