Tuner Needed Atlanta area

28 minutes ago, chris311l said:

Looking for Black Bear style tune for my stock 5.3L. I'd like to have the shift points and DOD changed. Thanks for any leads.

We would be happy to help. We would tune your vehicle with our AutoCal V3, it will allow us to see your vehicle data and provide the tunes via email. 

1 hour ago, chris311l said:

Looking for Black Bear style tune for my stock 5.3L. I'd like to have the shift points and DOD changed. Thanks for any leads.

I have a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 for sale, will ship to you, free shipping.

3 hours ago, BlackBearPerf said:

We would be happy to help. We would tune your vehicle with our AutoCal V3, it will allow us to see your vehicle data and provide the tunes via email. 

I'd love to have your tune but they're a little out of our price ranges.  I have a nephew and a friend that also need a tune and we're wanting a local tuner.  I priced the AutoCal for $649 but it's an additional $400 per vehicle for a tune.  Thanks for the offer.

2 hours ago, btj_z71 said:

I have a Hypertech Max Energy 2.0 for sale, will ship to you, free shipping.

Can it change the DOD settings? Will it have to be reset by Hypertech or something if it's been used before?  And what are you asking for it?

2 minutes ago, chris311l said:

I'd love to have your tune but they're a little out of our price ranges.  I have a nephew and a friend that also need a tune and we're wanting a local tuner.  I priced the AutoCal for $649 but it's an additional $400 per vehicle for a tune.  Thanks for the offer.

You are welcome. 

27 minutes ago, chris311l said:

Can it change the DOD settings? Will it have to be reset by Hypertech or something if it's been used before?  And what are you asking for it?

Looking to get $225, free shipping.  

Nope, no need to be reset.  You just plug the tuner into your ODBII port and start your tuning process.  I posted their website below so you can plug in your truck info to see whay gains you would get.  Worked great with my 2014!  Moved into a 2020 3.0L Duramax so I'm selling it.

Check out their website (part number 2000): http://www.hypertech-inc.com/MaxEnergy2.aspx

Screenshot_20200804-082416_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200804-082423_Gallery.jpg