Ironman AT tires

45 minutes ago, Rossum Possum said:

Looking to replace my Discoverer AT3’s next year sometime, and have seen lots of trucks running those Ironman AT’s.  The reviews are excellent, and the price I’ve seen as low as $125/ea.  Anyone here running them?

I have not heard of those. 

I'd recommend the Falken Wildpeak AT3W, it is a superb tire.  I had a set on my 2014 Z71 for 4 years and 66k miles when I traded it in.  One of the few AT tires with a tread wear warranty.  Wet/rain traction is great, hyrdoplane resistance is excellent, and off-road, I've never been stuck with them.  

When the stock tires on my 2020 wear out, I will be getting a set of the Falken Wildpeak AT3W.

Looking to replace my Discoverer AT3’s next year sometime, and have seen lots of trucks running those Ironman AT’s.  The reviews are excellent, and the price I’ve seen as low as $125/ea.  Anyone here running them?
I haven't heard of them either. I will check them out. I have the discoverer at3 on my old Ford truck. They have been very good tires except for the roaring. They were quite when new but got louder when they started wearing. My only complaint.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I think tire reviews are very misleading.  They always give the review when tires are new.

Reviews on tires should be made when you replace them not when you buy them. 

I always say you get what you pay for.

• Like 1