Added stillen intake scoop

3 hours ago, KriptiK said:

Any noticeable improvements?

Not really that I notice I heard the if you add an intake it does with this I’m saving for one now I’ll let you know once I get one hopefully in near future

12 hours ago, Julio13 said:

Just installed stillen intake scoop 2019-2020 CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 TRUPOWER BY STILLEN COLD AIR INTAKE SCOOP - TP403501

https://stillen.com/products/2019-2020-chevy-silverado-trupower-by-stillen-cold-air-intake-scoop-tp403501

b65e912cb1ac803fec084397f9490245.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks really good!  I’ve emailed them about any performance gains and no has ever gotten back to me. I have a cat back exhaust and S&B intake. I’d love to know if it helps. Price isn’t bad at $200 either. 

Looks really good!  I’ve emailed them about any performance gains and no has ever gotten back to me. I have a cat back exhaust and S&B intake. I’d love to know if it helps. Price isn’t bad at $200 either. 

To be honest with you I been looking at this for a while price is what was stopping me but a couple weeks after went on offer up I highly recommend app and actually found it on there the guy had it on for 2 months and he traded truck in for new Tahoe so it’s basically new he has it listed for 100 I talked him down to 80 if it does what it says good if it doesn’t at least looks a lot better than factory

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Julio13 said:

To be honest with you I been looking at this for a while price is what was stopping me but a couple weeks after went on offer up I highly recommend app and actually found it on there the guy had it on for 2 months and he traded truck in for new Tahoe so it’s basically new he has it listed for 100 I talked him down to 80 if it does what it says good if it doesn’t at least looks a lot better than factory

That's awesome you found a lightly used one! Great find. Let me know if you see any gains. Yes, it looks way better than stock

That's awesome you found a lightly used one! Great find. Let me know if you see any gains. Yes, it looks way better than stock

I also have the pedal commander on there which makes a huge difference but adding this the website say something that doesn’t allow the heat from motor which is true since it has 3 I guess you want to call them scoops straight to opening on top unlike the factory that is all opened up

• Like 1

Very interested in this.... Getting ready to install an S&B and it would make sense that this would help performance slightly by bypassing the heat from the radiator. Would like to hear from someone that has an intake and exhaust installed to see if they noticed a difference. I highly doubt anyone has dyno results for this. 

Also, was reading some reviews on this and someone said that they install the aero louvers in the grill of the LT Trailboss with the 6.2. Anyone know if this mod would affect that at all or vise versa? Still learning and discovering more about my new toy every day. lol. 

Edited by childstoys

• 2 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 4:54 AM, TNTSilverado said:

not bad but i doubt it out performs the factory design. only thing better is the Dmax ram air hood and induction, parts cost is $600 not counting painting the new hood