2020 gmc sierra 1500 won't start or even attempt to turn over

I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue that I was having.  I got in my truck this morning and I tried to start it, and to no avail it will not start. I got good power the all electrical powers up and the dash keeps throwing all sorts of lights and error codes from putting the vehicle in park which it is already in to having other components serviced. I've tried to remote start it with the fob and that doesn't work either. If anyone has any idea that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

"lights and error codes from putting the vehicle in park"

Do you mean it's telling you that you need to put it in park?  Have you tried taking it out of park and putting it back to see if the switch is just out of whack?

6 minutes ago, O Town Denali said:

My guess is low battery voltage.  Has been an issue for some.

Have you tried jumping it?

Do a search for "dead battery" on here and you will see tons of info.

After hearing the clarification, I would agree.  Dead battery or loose battery terminals

4 minutes ago, O Town Denali said:

My guess is low battery voltage.  Has been an issue for some.

Have you tried jumping it?

Do a search for "dead battery" on here and you will see tons of info.

Jumping ends with the same result of everything going black and reseting,  and ill look into those forums. I cant belive that I didn't even get 10 months out of battery 

11 hours ago, kgreen51 said:

Jumping ends with the same result of everything going black and resetting,  and ill look into those forums. I cant believe that I didn't even get 10 months out of battery 

Hang around here long enough and you'll see it is a VERY common issue.  Same on other forums for other makes and models.  Welcome to the age of the battery is the most important thing. 

Yep. Happened with the last 3 new vehicles I've bought, including this one. All had a dead cell in the battery. If it were an older vehicle it would have started, but as stated above, with all the electronics on them today, if voltage is a little off, forget it. Mine lit the dash up like a Christmas Tree, every light that could come on came on. The ECM in these things are very sensitive to battery voltage. 

Edited by winks79