Dog stairs

Anyone have a set?  Looking to get my 100 lbs 15 year old lab up into the backseat of my TrailBoss.  I could lift him in but don't think that'd be the most comfortable.  I see some on Amazon but want to see if anyone has experience with this setup

9 hours ago, Jetblackz28 said:

Interested to see some responses, currently don't have this issue as my Golden is just over a year old. More or less just seeing if anyone has one and how it holds up to a larger breed dog. 

This is the one I've been eyeballing.  Goes up to 40" and the top of my back seat sits at 42

https://www.amazon.com/Accordion-Folding-Lightweight-Portable-Sailboat/dp/B07LGK3M8P/ref=sr_1_3?crid=11GN9VKFBI56P&dchild=1&keywords=dog+stairs+truck&qid=1601948601&sprefix=bleche%2Caps%2C165&sr=8-3

• Like 1

One guy suggested modding it as shown.  Pretty sure this would work well* but was hoping others might chime in with what they do.  With the exception of my honeymoon, my boy hasn't spent more than an hour without me and reallllllly loves car rides

2.PNG.467bcaf74b624ed54e0b61289668d3e2.PNGCapture.PNG.16c1d61f84c62c8d3d347c665a9d88d4.PNG

Edited by Rob Mugs

The solution really depends on the dog, how big it is, and it's capabilities (is just one leg a problem, or all of them, maybe vision is also a problem).

And the truck as well, how lifted it is, which door, will it stay there, or have to be put somewhere else when someone sits there...