Blackbear tune? 16' Silverado 5.3 8speed

I think I need to do a c3,c4 clutch relearn now that it's gotten slightly better with the 3to1 downshifting the slight bump I'm feeling could be the 2to1 downshift...

Thanks alot man and I'll let you know how it works after( great information) can't thank you enough if I get this worked out!

M5u RPO code on sticker in glovebox?
I'm curious, when you did your relearn procedure as you called out to fix the bump from behind feeling did it fix it immediately ?b/c I did mine yesterday evening on drive home from being out( put truck away overnight) then this morning driving to work it wasn't doing it as bad but it still noticable but better...
Wondering what your experience was ?
I just checked and i have m5u rpo

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

We use EFILive exclusively for tuning (AutoCal V3 and V2 Scan and Tune tool), so it would not be compatible with HPTuners. 
Are you guys able to see this 3-1 shift issue in the telemetry and fix it in a tune? It's a pretty common issue.

53 minutes ago, m3n00b said:

Are you guys able to see this 3-1 shift issue in the telemetry and fix it in a tune? It's a pretty common issue.

Not sure if this helps but BBP tuned our 2016 Suburban 5.3 with the 6sp and it is great.  Shifts are where they should be and no issues at all and this is with over 40k miles on the tune. 

I'm pretty sure mine is messed up on the 2to1 downshift right before stopping...

Stay "tuned", I'll try that relearn next( different clutch)

Mine was right when I was about to stop (1-2mph) and it was the 3-1 shift. The transmission generally skips 2nd when coming to a stop.

• 2 weeks later...