Blackbear tune? 16' Silverado 5.3 8speed

So I have to maintain that rpm for 5 miles without stopping and does anyone know what speed that is ??

For me it was back on stock tire size 44mph in M6 and you can stop and go again. Its cumulative.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I have and run 93 and tcm tune from bbp. 
it got rid of my clunks, weird shifts, and shifting too fast and lugging.   My truck drives how it should. I brought it to the dealer for an oil change and rotation, pulled the tune off the night prior, and I hated it. Makes you realize how nice the drivability is tuned. 

I have and run 93 and tcm tune from bbp. 
it got rid of my clunks, weird shifts, and shifting too fast and lugging.   My truck drives how it should. I brought it to the dealer for an oil change and rotation, pulled the tune off the night prior, and I hated it. Makes you realize how nice the drivability is tuned. 
It's a huge difference for sure!

M5u RPO code on sticker in glovebox?

I'm curious, when you did your relearn procedure as you called out to fix the bump from behind feeling did it fix it immediately ?b/c I did mine yesterday evening on drive home from being out( put truck away overnight) then this morning driving to work it wasn't doing it as bad but it still noticable but better...

Wondering what your experience was ?

M5u RPO code on sticker in glovebox?
I'm curious, when you did your relearn procedure as you called out to fix the bump from behind feeling did it fix it immediately ?b/c I did mine yesterday evening on drive home from being out( put truck away overnight) then this morning driving to work it wasn't doing it as bad but it still noticable but better...
Wondering what your experience was ?
I'll need to check. Mine completely went away at the end of the 5 miles

Hmmm, I need to do it again b/c right at the 4-5 mile mark I had to slow down a little for a light.
Did you use cruize?( At what speed?)
On stock sized tires I cruised at 44mph

Only 5 miles right?

I think I had to slow down at about 4.5 miles...

Did you do any of the other drive fixes on that page of TSB?

you can stop and go as long as 5 miles of the drive was completed at those parameters. Nope, just the one. You can do them all if you want.

If you have HP Tuners then you can do a fast learn procedure in park :) I've done it a couple times just for fun and it makes a difference in shift quality for sure! Does it last? Not sure. I'm always tinkering with many areas of my tune that impact shifting so I can't say for sure it won't adapt back to it's old ways.