Interior Lighting in New SUVs

Just now, JR09country said:

@econometrics This is one of the best riding fullsizes I have ever driven, it was the main reason I made the switch from my truck to this. I never drove just a magnaride version so I cant speak to that ride but I did drive a regular suspension suburban and this ride is superior.

The reliability is a concern but I drive so little and dont keep my vehicles very long (expensive habit, I know) that I didnt let it change my decision. Honestly, everytime I drive the tahoe it confirms my choice and makes me wonder why I didnt just wait and skip the Trail boss all together.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Great feedback, thanks! Now that I know you have that great-looking red Tahoe, maybe I'll see you around DFW somewhere on the highway. 馃槑 Haven't seen any in that color yet.聽

• Like 1

Great feedback, thanks! Now that I know you have that great-looking red Tahoe, maybe I'll see you around DFW somewhere on the highway. [emoji41] Haven't seen any in that color yet.聽
Thanks man and likewise.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

So I have all the lights for ambient lighting but can鈥檛 figure out why they aren鈥檛 on at night when the doors are closed.聽聽Any advice? I tried in settings and the overhead lighting button.聽

2021 Chevy Tahoe Z71

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 12:22 PM, econometrics said:

Hey current 2021 SUV owners,聽

How is the interior cabin lighting at night? In the T1 trucks, it's terrible. I was wondering if GM improved this for the SUVs? I haven't been able to see any reviewers talk about this, because they're always reviewing during the daylight.聽

Also, do the vanity mirrors have lights behind the sunshades? Another place GM skimped on the T1 trucks... no lights there, just the mirror.聽

Thanks!

I love my Denali. 聽Love it! 聽BUT...The interior lighting absolutely sucks. 聽Want great interior lighting? 聽Buy a Ram 1500 limited.

50 minutes ago, jayoco said:

I love my Denali. 聽Love it! 聽BUT...The interior lighting absolutely sucks. 聽Want great interior lighting? 聽Buy a Ram 1500 limited.

Yeah we bought a Pacifica Hybrid Limited. The interior lighting is fantastic. Kudos, Stellantis.聽

• Like 1