Wheel color for Tungsten Metallic 1500

Thanks everyone.  Lot's of good looking setups here.  Everyone seems to incorporate wheels with some gunmetal or tint.  Anyone running just plan Satin Black?

I'm finding wheels I like (really starting to like the Fuels), but I'm also realizing now I may need to grow my budget to get what I really like.  I may need to put this off for a little longer until I'm really due for new tires...

Nice!  I was thinking that I didn't want polished aluminum/chrome, but those look really nice.  Especially on our color.

What lift/level and tire size do you have?

Thanks.

3” level up front
rear is stock with Bilstein 5100s
315/70/17 BFG KO2s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 3/17/2021 at 4:28 PM, malibu43 said:

I'm finding wheels I like (really starting to like the Fuels), but I'm also realizing now I may need to grow my budget to get what I really like.  I may need to put this off for a little longer until I'm really due for new tires...

I'm going through a 4"BDS lift starting Monday and found ourselves (it's awesome when I show my wife several choices and she picks my #1) leaning towards Fuel as well. Originally was thinking of black but started liking the Gunmetal (they just renamed the color to Anthracite). My theory was - it came with silver/aluminum so the look should flow, and decided on the Fuel D665 Shok. I was holding off on the big price as well. Unfortunately, I need tires. Plus with the Road Armor front bumper, the front end needs to be beefed up a bit anyways. So, may as well go all in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2021 at 8:11 AM, shadrickjm said:

Here's a pic of my old '15.  Same color as yours.  I went with Fuel trophy in gray with a black lip.

2015.thumb.jpg.df89e5ebeee705b398e8ac6dff6e1e0b.jpg

2015-1.thumb.jpg.a5c29c3cd91ff5b21e92c524b6d7c35d.jpg

One more question - what lift/level are you running? I saw these exact wheels in a parking lot today and they look really good. 

On 4/3/2021 at 9:07 PM, malibu43 said:

One more question - what lift/level are you running? I saw these exact wheels in a parking lot today and they look really good. 

On this truck I was running a 3" level.  

Here's my current truck, I took the wheels and tires off when I traded it in and put them on my 2017

1777624460_truckkings.thumb.jpg.913ea0819c4eb993977005de94c1a7c4.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/5/2021 at 7:16 AM, THINBLUELINE68 said:

To thank our old customers, we provide 12% off for all products at yitamotor.com

12% off code: YITA12

Wish you have a nice day!

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2021 at 4:16 PM, THINBLUELINE68 said:

Sorry for the delayed reply. Still trying to decide what to go with.  Any pics?