Video Rear View Mirror - Wiring Diagram Needed

Hi All,  I am looking to install a factory video screen mirror and camera into my 2020 Sierra 2 door WT. As it’s a WT I do not believe it has the wiring harness that all other models do. 

Does anyone have a schematic for the 4 pins in the connector. Also if it helps wire colors are RED/BLACK/GREY/GREEN.

If I’m reading this schematic correctly, what do the following wires control?

Pin 8 & 9.  Are these for the drivers side mirror only?

Pin 1. Backup lamp control.  Is this tied into the reverse lights and if so what function does it serve for the mirror?

829EF5FA-3D80-4F01-838C-6EE26A374D0E.png

Does the WT even have the camera system?

Just a guess, but when you reverse, the camera view is displayed on the radio (maybe it then doesn't display on the mirror).  Also, I think those mirrors have auto dimming, so it could disable dimming.

In any case, I'm sure someone can actually help.

The WT has a backup camera system that interfaces with the IOR radio.

This is the video display mirror rear that is tied into the 3rd break light camera like on the Denali’s. I have all the parts including the cabling, mirror and camera, I just need the wiring requirements to install. 

WT’s do not come with an auto dimming mirror but the HD Video Mirror has a dimming sensor on the back of the mirror for the mirror and it ties into the auto dimming drivers side mirror if you have it (which WT’s do not). 

Are you trying to create and adapter for the WT that only has the one plug shown below? The is a picture of the plug in my 2021 Silverado WT

If so, I am very interested if you are able to create and adapter to make this work. 

2118712112_20210126_202112(2).jpg.365bb4ce8b48ef6424e6a5746a0bfb4d.jpg

I’m on mobile right now but gmupfitter should have what you’re looking for for identifying.

https://gmupfitter.com/files/media/photo/1290/20_Sierra_1500_Electrical_Body_Builder_2019JUN20.pdf

If I’m understanding the situation correctly, the WT doesn’t have the full x1 plug up top.

Based on the schematic I pulled up the DD8 wiring is probably whats available. DRZ being the rear cam. There is no red identified so that plug may be for something different under there. Possibly a rooftop beacon for the WT? If the full x1 is up there you should be able to tap into those pretty easily.
166994722a44cb1c5d7f6a62521ba1be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Sir did you ever find out what the wire colors does what mine is identical. If you found out will you please help me? My name is Allan and I have to 2021 Chevrolet Silverado crewcab RST and I'm trying to add the video mirror and camera in the third brake light.  I desperately need to know the wire colors on the mirror. It's a GM 13536995. You can email me if you will please. [email protected]. Thank you in advance. 

16773337157821573191069484959170.jpg

16773337500274744648670438056532.jpg

• 3 weeks later...