AT4 high-clearance steps

Dang these are what I was wanting for my AT4 but ended up finding a set of Westin HDX for 125$ so I could not pass that deal up. They hang down a little lower then I would like but are not bad. 

I really want a set of these, they are one of the best looking options, but we've seen a few reports of guys denting the rocker panels on facebook, evidently it's extremely thin/weak on these trucks, and the high and tight running board encourages shoes/boots to hit it harder/more often   Couple guys installed the Bushwacker rocker panel covers to help with the issue.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, todd308 said:

I really want a set of these, they are one of the best looking options, but we've seen a few reports of guys denting the rocker panels on facebook, evidently it's extremely thin/weak on these trucks, and the high and tight running board encourages shoes/boots to hit it harder/more often   Couple guys installed the Bushwacker rocker panel covers to help with the issue.

Thank you. Good helpful comment which is what these forums are for. I wish more would do the same instead of just ignorantly talk $h!t. 👍🏻

Edited by EXSlider400

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2021 at 5:07 PM, EXSlider400 said:

Found part # for the new AT4 high clearance step for RPO code VXW or PDG....GM 84630474. Kind of expensive so I’ll have to wait for a used set. 

89E8EFD1-C9AA-4E06-9C9E-1A13D77A9EEF.png

B39C059D-AE24-4198-956B-FFF7E5ECC06F.jpeg

F498AE81-F066-4EEA-B2E4-F9B851E782CB.jpeg

F33070A2-4FD8-458D-9BE3-56343E5785B7.jpeg

I have a set for sale 530-515-8285

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Grover67 said:

Can you post pics of yours?

What have you used or done to clean them?

-Grover67

My setup is from the factory. The steps have a coating similar to bedliner, they trap dirt continuously. If you get dirt behind them, it is difficult to remove.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 4:21 PM, Silverflash22 said:

I have a set for sale as well in Michigan. 

Hi Silverflash22, new to the board here and a new AT4 owner as well.  On the hunt for a set of these steps and may be interested in the set you have for sale, but am unable to send a direct message on here for some reason (likely because I just registered).  Can you shoot me an email at [email protected]?  Thank you.