AT4 high-clearance steps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got LUCKY and found a set locally for $350!!!

I had Amps on my last truck (F150), and wanted them again.  But for $1000+ less, I love these steps!

I found a set, BNIB, for $500 on craigslist when I was visiting family in California.

They look correct on the truck. Some of the other steps I've seen don't have the same OEM look to me.

Thought about power steps for a bit but decided against it due to the corrosive slime the DOT puts on the roads here in the winter. I mentioned this in another post somewhere and a member posted that he had power steps in an area that treats the winter roads in a similar fashion and had no adverse effects from it. So who knows?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’m interested in a set of these steps. My AT4 came with nothing and it’s a little high for the family. What are people’s impressions on the usefulness of these steps? Worth the money? Better options? I’m interested in convenience and functionality.

Thanks. 

I have a set for sale in Houston, TX... pickup only.  

They came off my 2021 AT4 at about 1200 miles.  I switched them out for some Amp Research because they were too high for my girlfriend.  

$550

Edited by reno360

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know why these do not fit 2020 models? Seems strange to me. I have found them on a few GM parts sites, but these sites list them as incompatible with a 2020 2500 AT4. When I tried to source them from the dealer they could not find them as an option. But i swear when went through the process of building the truck online in 2020 it showed them as an option. If they really are incompatible, does anyone know how difficult it would be to make them fit if even possible?! Much thanks!

• 3 weeks later...