2021 Sierra HD 110v power outlet

Davew277 -  The factory inverter wiring is way too small to wire in a 2000 watt inverter thus you need to do a complete new heavy duty wiring system which will entail lots of planning time, work and money.   Also the factory auxillary battery may not be adequate for the 2000 watt pure sine inverter.  

I recently purchased a Bluetti AC200 Max solar generator 67 pounds $1,800 and will mount it in the bed of my truck and I will have plenty of power to operate anything 110 AC or DC including high wattage items like microwave, heater, fan, lights, power tools, etc.  It can be recharged with house current, solar panels and especially with the included DC transformers while driving. 

It's portable so you can use it for home emergency power backup during black outs, etc too. 

A cheaper but less power is the EcoFlow Delta 2 1800 watt solar generator  27 pounds at $1,000 with portable solar panels $1,600. 

Both are quiet, no toxic emissions compared to gas powered generators and can be kept in the truck bed while in use.  

My question:  Can the factory 2020 Chevy 110 volt 400 watt inverter sufficiently power a Bluetti 110 volt ac to 58.8 dc volt power supply.  Input: 100/240 VAC 50/60 Hz  7.5 Amp max.   Output: 58.8 volts  8.0 Amp     

On 5/2/2021 at 4:27 AM, roeshow24 said:

Do you have Aux switches? Why couldn’t you get your own inverter mount it under the center console and wire it to an aux switch? That’s my plan. It might not work but that’s my thinking

did you try this?  did it work?