Anyone tried the Pulsar LT on new TrailBoss?

I did air box, but I’m not crazy about it.  Might move it to that opening and see how it does.  I zip tied a hanger to sort of hold that end up to keep it from rubbing.  Will probably go back in and rework it all but it’s ok for now.  

(hope it’s ok I answered...lol)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 1:47 PM, Unique_NY said:

The Pulsar seems to be my only option to disable DFM, really wish they were able to come out with the regular Range device for $200. I would buy one yesterday.

Yup that’s exactly what I want too

• 1 month later...

Quick question.......I bought the Pulsar LT so I could disable the DFM and Auto Start/Stop. I noticed shortly after the install and driving around that when coming to stop, if I have to apply a little harder pressure to the brakes (not much. Mainly what would be considered by most just a normal stop), right before it comes to a complete stop it feels like there is a bump or slight jump. Happened every time for a couple of days so I removed the Pulsar, and now it's gone. Anyone else experience that or know what could have caused it? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZJulian82 said:

Quick question.......I bought the Pulsar LT so I could disable the DFM and Auto Start/Stop. I noticed shortly after the install and driving around that when coming to stop, if I have to apply a little harder pressure to the brakes (not much. Mainly what would be considered by most just a normal stop), right before it comes to a complete stop it feels like there is a bump or slight jump. Happened every time for a couple of days so I removed the Pulsar, and now it's gone. Anyone else experience that or know what could have caused it? 

Weird, I get exactly what you are describing with the auto start/stop function working. When I turn it off I still get a slight bump, I just assumed it was the big AT tires shifting slightly or something. The bump is noticeably more forceful when the auto stop/start is activated though.

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2021 at 7:31 PM, ZJulian82 said:

I may be experiencing what you’re describing.  I’m not that mechanically inclined nor have I ever driven a 6.2L, but it does feel a little rough/awkward when I stop.

I may disconnect the pulsar later and see if that solves the problem.

4 hours ago, EricTheRed said:

Well that settles it… I won’t be getting the Pulsar to shut off DFM… there’s still no other options out there for 6.2/10spd trucks?

The other option is to tune it. I like the idea of the Pulsar LT but too many gremlins that pop up with it. If GM doesn’t come out with a supercharged truck this coming year. I’m keeping my 2019 and just going to tune it and then might go “charged” route later on. I know Diablo has a tune now for $599. Not bad when the Pulsar LT is $4?? Something. 

• 2 years later...