Miles on your 6.2

2020, 6.2L, 10 speed, AT4, purchased about June last year. 13k miles with no engine issues.

Had a weird situation once where the engine wouldnt crank or start. Disconnected the batt and reconnected. Was all good, probably electronics related. Hasn't happened again. [emoji2369]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, awesome barney said:

I also  put on  a pulsar lt, so far so good, gas mileage went up from 16 mpg to 21 mpg. If you have the extra coin I highly recommend it. Hopefully my valve springs are good. Thanks to all the guys that have posted   

Can you expound a bit on this HUGE mileage increase? How has your driving style changed before and after? What stage tune setting do you get this mileage increase, 1-5? I assume this is highway MPG? What speed do you run?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Can you expound a bit on this HUGE mileage increase? How has your driving style changed before and after? What stage tune setting do you get this mileage increase, 1-5? I assume this is highway MPG? What speed do you run?
Thanks.
On the hwy at ~10-15 over the speed limit I average between 19.5 and 20 mpg in my 6.2. Lifetime right now is about 18.5 through 4500 miles. 45c72549f0330ef630553f4bea5c4eec.jpg010cc22a49f8f1d55b97f4bfb7318177.jpg

2021 6.2 LT TB purchased in with 4K miles. Valve spring went out at 197 miles. A month later all the springs were replaced and I haven’t had a big issue since. My parking sensors still kinda work sporadically and the dealer hasn’t been able to fix it. Although lately the error pops up less and less. 

For those getting 20mpg, are you guys/gals driving super conservative/all highway?

I'm at about 13mpg mixed. 18mpg running cruise control on the highway...trying really really hard.

1 hour ago, Taco_Ninja said:

For those getting 20mpg, are you guys/gals driving super conservative/all highway?

I'm at about 13mpg mixed. 18mpg running cruise control on the highway...trying really really hard.

I'm on my second engine here and neither of them hit 20 over a long haul.  I have a TB so it might factor in a bit.  To @awesome barney, I think it has a bit to do with how he was driving and/or where.  This is NOT a programmer/tuner.  It only modifies the info coming to and from the control modules.  If this were true, GM would be hopping all over it to keep their overall MPG down.

11 hours ago, 1454 said:

On the hwy at ~10-15 over the speed limit I average between 19.5 and 20 mpg in my 6.2. Lifetime right now is about 18.5 through 4500 miles. 45c72549f0330ef630553f4bea5c4eec.jpg010cc22a49f8f1d55b97f4bfb7318177.jpg

It does is no good to know how fast over the speed limit you’re going. What’s the speed you are traveling? Here in Utah the speed limit is 80 mph so your mileage is going to be much different at 90-95 mph as opposed to somewhere that has a 60 mph speed limit and that person is running 70-75 mph.