2021 Silverado Head lights

So I just bought a 2021 Silverado Custom Trail Boss and wanted to see if anyone has taken their truck into the dealership to get a pair of Fog Lights installed, if so how much was the installation and was it worth it? Also if possible any recommendations for better Headlights, I've seen the review on 

https://www.amazon.com/H11-9005-HB3-Headlight-Bulbs/dp/B07MNG5S5P/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

and they are 50/50 so if there's anything else out there reliable. Thanks. 

-Tony

I have a 2020 Custom and here is what I did:

~450 dealer installed fog lights

~ 2000 for swapping over to factory High Country LEDs with grill replacement

Sticking LED/HID bulbs works but the beam patter sucks. OEM is the way to go IMO

Changing to LED lights on my 2020 Silverado Custom Double Cab was my first modification.  The improvement was well worth the effort and the cost of LED lights in comparison to other mods was relatively affordable.  I purchased my lights from Amazon.  The high beams are Sirius branded and the low beams are CZ bulbs.  They fit nicely under the factory dust covers and the improvement in night time visibility is well worth the effort.  The low beams were relatively simple to install from the top, but the high beams were a challenge because of the longer reach needed to access them.  I found the easiest way to install the high beams was to pull the front wheels and partially undo the front fender liners to provide direct access.  My only question was whether or not the factory dust covers provided enough air space for the LED lights to run efficiently without overheating, and so far the lights have performed wonderfully without any indication of problems.