2022 Greenstone/Forest Metallic (GHR)

Has anyone seen a paint chip of Greenstone/Forest yet, or know when those chips will be available?  Just curious to see what shade of green it is.  An emerald or darker green metallic (black with green metallic flakes) would definitely appeal to me, but a brighter green would not.

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 12:58 PM, Cody Stevenson said:

Following. I've ordered a Chev in the Greenstone Metallic. It's like waiting to see what sex the baby is going to be!

So you ordered your truck in that color sight unseen!!??  Wow, you are a brave man!  I am anxious to hear what your thoughts are on it when you get it and see it for the first time.

On 7/16/2021 at 8:25 AM, mobilelists said:

If they reuse colors from the past, there was a previous Forest Green Metallic:

http://gtcarlot.com/colors/Chevrolet/TrailBlazer/2002/Forest+Green+Metallic/

I had a 2002 T-blaze in that color and I loved it. We called it the clunk-mobile

Its not dark like 2015 Silverado green.  Its similar to Steel Green Metallic off of a 2011 Silverado but darker than that a bit.

Here's Steel Green from 2011:

dsgf.jpg.9ca09e498a88a8ec56dcba5c005833ef.jpg

Edited by newdude

Production started July 12, according to the large fleet management companies.  Wouldn't surprise me that they'd build some Greenstone trucks for press/media/publicity purposes.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My neighbor just got a greenstone colored 2022.....maybe it is because I am a professional painter, but the metallic is blotchy and mottled...the owner probably is so excited to have a new pickup he probably hasn’t noticed yet...body shops are gonna hate this color

Edited by RattleCanDan
added contest