Our 2019 CPO Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate Is Waiting For Parts Like Many Other Makes

diyer2

Really like this car. Some disappointment right now. 

FYI

We bought a new 2019 Honda CR-V turbo that had an oil dilution problem at 10 K miles. We traded it in on a CPO Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate non turbo. The Santa Fe went from hard start to no start. Towed to dealer on Sept. 4th 2021. Sat at dealer until Sept. 20th 2021 waiting to be looked at. The 20th was our appointment date. 

We are now waiting for back ordered parts to fix it. Parts shortages seems to be the standard. No info on when parts will be available.

My Sierra is being used for now.

1 hour ago, diyer2 said:

Really like this car. Some disappointment right now. 

FYI

We bought a new 2019 Honda CR-V turbo that had an oil dilution problem at 10 K miles. We traded it in on a CPO Hyundai Santa Fe Ultimate non turbo. The Santa Fe went from hard start to no start. Towed to dealer on Sept. 4th 2021. Sat at dealer until Sept. 20th 2021 waiting to be looked at. The 20th was our appointment date. 

We are now waiting for back ordered parts to fix it. Parts shortages seems to be the standard. No info on when parts will be available.

My Sierra is being used for now.

Amazing how people have different experiences with vehicles. Four Hyundai’s in flawless. My wife loves her Genesis. Here first 05 Elantra, passed to our daughter then to here son still going. Mother in law’s now our 15 CRV ( she quit driving) trip car flawless so far. Except annoying road noise.