Confused

Tjtatman

Question

I recently rebuilt my motor in 2003 Yukon Denali XL 1500 6.0. I have a new starter, new battery & new alternator. I’ve checked all the wiring to my knowledge but I’m still having trouble getting my truck to start or even turn over. There is no clicking & no sound from the engine at all. My battery is also dying. I’m not an mechanic & I’ve done everything that I could do. Can someone explain to me what could possibly be keeping my truck from running at this point ? 

3 answers to this question

53 minutes ago, Tjtatman said:

I recently rebuilt my motor in 2003 Yukon Denali XL 1500 6.0. I have a new starter, new battery & new alternator. I’ve checked all the wiring to my knowledge but I’m still having trouble getting my truck to start or even turn over. There is no clicking & no sound from the engine at all. My battery is also dying. I’m not an mechanic & I’ve done everything that I could do. Can someone explain to me what could possibly be keeping my truck from running at this point ? 

Welcome to the site.

Did you replace the battery cables?