2019 new first year issues

It seems that most at first didn't want to buy a new 2019 because of the stigma of new models having bugs.  It seems to me that those bugs are continuing into the following years as well.  Is it me or is there more posts on 21 and 22's having issues and not as many 2019's?

3 hours ago, Black02Silverado said:

It seems that most at first didn't want to buy a new 2019 because of the stigma of new models having bugs.  It seems to me that those bugs are continuing into the following years as well.  Is it me or is there more posts on 21 and 22's having issues and not as many 2019's?

In my opinion, there is more chatter on the newer models because they seem to make up the majority of those that comment on here. If there were separate forums for the 2019 Silverado/Sierra, there would obviously be a difference in comments. I went from a 2017 Silverado to a 2019 Sierra. Mainly because of the major problems with the Silverado.  

It was my first time buying a first-year model (and the unusual $10,000-off promotion).. and I can say it has more gremlins than all the other cars I've owned.. with most of them being third year models.

On 11/16/2021 at 9:01 PM, AJ Sullivan said:

I have 55k on my 2019.  I had back glass leak, and the parking assist has suddenly stopped working, like "light on the button is off and will not come on when I click it" not working.  Other than that, no complaints. 

Did you ever get your parking sensors fixed? I've noticed mine did that for a while and then it stopped on it's own.. but I am worried I'll have to take it to the dealer if it happens again

Bought a 2019 Elevation in Sept 2019 Only issue was rear window dealer replaced it with a new one they did not even try to fix the old one. Had a 2014 All Terrain other than missing the sunroof/leather. the 2019 it is a much better truck. Nice and smooth on the highway none of the dreaded shake the 2014 had gave up on it and drove a ATS for 2 years.

Edited by Elevation 2019
spelling