Pulsar LT gonna work on a 2022 Limited?

I have a new 22 AT4 6.2L and would like to add a Pulsar LT 22451. Can’t find anything anywhere that acknowledges if it actually works in a 2022 model, no mention of works… doesn’t work… nothing. 

Anyone have a source for an answer or better yet done it themselves on your own 2022 model?

I agree, I see no reason anything should be any different… but I’ve been down this path before. Used to run diablosport intune programmers, and I buy early every year… and every year it wouldn’t function without an update that took them months to get around to

• 7 months later...

I have read that if you are trying to put a 22451 into a 2022 "refreshed" model of the 6.2L, it will most likely not work. They don't know yet if it just an update that is required to fix the issue, or if a completely different unit will be necessary. According to the Pulsar people..... you can check compatibility by looking at your VIN. If the 12th digit is 5 or higher, the 22451 won't work. 4 or lower is compatible.