GM Performance exhaust

Hey all, has anyone bought the GM performance exhaust lately for their new  HD? 

I bought one off of the accessory site, no problem, used my points, paid for it the whole 9 yards. Two days later I get an email saying it is back ordered. Talked to my dealer that was supposed to be getting it in and there is no for sure date when they would get it. Why wouldn’t GM put something on their site that it is back ordered with no ETA? Just wondering if any other vendor or dealer has one? Thanks

I ordered mine on 11/12/21. Within 2 days I got the backordered email. Got word from my dealer it had arrived on 12/03/21. Picking it up Monday the 13th. Hang in there it should be to long. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 1:25 PM, jackedupZ71 said:

Well I got the call yesterday mine had come in. The parts manager said that it’s almost a given that you get the back ordered email since it is shipping straight from Borla. Took me about 30 minutes to put it on this morning. sounds great!

Good to hear. 

On 12/8/2021 at 11:25 AM, jackedupZ71 said:

Well I got the call yesterday mine had come in. The parts manager said that it’s almost a given that you get the back ordered email since it is shipping straight from Borla. Took me about 30 minutes to put it on this morning. sounds great!

just the tip ?.....made a difference in sound over stock?......which one the dble or sngle

2 hours ago, Dunn said:

just the tip ?.....made a difference in sound over stock?......which one the dble or sngle

It is a cat back system. Yes it has a deeper tone on start up and outside of the truck going down the road, only noticeable interior noise is around 75 mph and it is like a low hum that is barely there over my Ridge Grapplers.Other than that it is like stock inside. As far as I know there is only a single exit for the HD, atleast on the accessories site. 

On 12/8/2021 at 10:25 AM, jackedupZ71 said:

Is your truck gas or diesel? I’m thinking of putting this on mine but heard it doesn’t make much of a difference for the diesels. I would love if it made my truck sound deeper. 

Got mine installed today. In my opinion it is perfect. Mellow throaty tone and no drone. Drove it home 50 miles, it sounded great, actually better tone after warming up and getting some miles on it. 

PXL_20211213_213548906.jpg

• Like 1