SEEING the Interior/Exterior Differences with the 2022 REFRESH

Folks.. I am shopping for a new 2022 Refresh Locally and found a Dealer who has the Same Interior and exterior color LTZ LTD and LTZ Refresh... They Both have the same Stock Manufacture Photos so I opened Both but in different tabs... Then I made sure both Pics were the same View Point and I quickly Toggled back and Forth to see the Differences... Man, You can really see how much they changed on the Interior... I thought I would share and Hopefully its Useful... Here are the Links... LMK What you think..

New 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTD LTZ Crew Cab in Warminster #L1262 | Patriot Chevrolet Of Warminster, Inc. (chevyofwarminster.com)

New 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab in Warminster # | Patriot Chevrolet Of Warminster, Inc. (chevyofwarminster.com)

Yepp. They spent 90% of the refresh on the interior.  Which needed it badly.  Little disappointed to see they didn’t even touch the taillights.  But I get it guess.  Still a huge improvement.  

13 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

New interior doesn't look like it was made from Lego blocks. That's better. Smoother more continuous look. I like the dash. Rest of the truck....yea.....not so much. 

What if it had the almighty 4.3 ? Then maybe would you consider it ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When you look at what you get in a Hyundai or Kia today at 40-45k msrp.. The new Kia Sorento is a damn good looking ride inside and out imo. You would think at a average price of 50-55k you would get a bit more then what gm offers in it's truck line, even the redesign falls a bit short for what the cost of these trucks are today imo. 

2022-Kia-Sorento-interior.jpg

1629739441937.jpeg

2022-KIA-Sorento-interior.jpg

2022-Kia-Sorento-front.jpg

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BIGDOGx said:

When you look at what you get in a Hyundai or Kia today at 40-45k msrp.. The new Kia Sorento is a damn good looking ride inside and out imo. You would think at a average price of 50-55k you would get a bit more then what gm offers in it's truck line, even the redesign falls a bit short for what the cost of these trucks are today imo. 

1629739441937.jpeg

Why dont you get one of those ? :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BIGDOGx said:

1629739441937.jpeg

That interior looks horrible. 

I wonder how good it will pull my dump trailer.

Apples to oranges comparison. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BIGDOGx said:

1629739441937.jpeg

I had the chance to buy a KIA Sorento, Telluride, and Hyundai Pallisade, but choose to go with a Traverse Redline Edition. Yes, the interiors are nice, IDK if that much nicer than the Traverse. I love how I can hide things behind my 8 inch touch screen on my traverse where the others had just a tablet slammed right in-front of your face. The new Explorer is the worst. The huge tablet just sits there hanging right in front of you. No thanks, I like an inlayed screen that flows with the vehicle.

I think these Traverse's are nice looking especially in redline edition. Rides amazing, has very good power (wish they would drop in a 5.3L for more power in an SS model),  and gets 25-27 mpgs depending on how aggressive "we" drive it! 

057001FA-F037-4026-8758-BBFB6A1C5B6A.jpeg

Edited by TNTSilverado
  • Like 2

I think the new re-fresh is a home run, both exterior and interior wise. They both look amazing! Only if GM would have spent a little time upgrading the V8 engines!!!! Then one would probably be in my driveway! 

Thanks @Mcarlo24 for the pictures and comparing the two. Appreciate it! 

1 hour ago, TNTSilverado said:

I think the new re-fresh is a home run, both exterior and interior wise. They both look amazing! Only if GM would have spent a little time upgrading the V8 engines!!!! Then one would probably be in my driveway! 

Thanks @Mcarlo24 for the pictures and comparing the two. Appreciate it! 

Whats there to update with the v8's? Just curious

59 minutes ago, Anon12345 said:

A 20 or so bump in horsepower and torque would be nice. Especially on the 5.3L. Also, making the 10L90 standard across the board would be a welcomed change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anon12345 said:

Considering the 2.7 turbo makes more torque than the 5.3, I’d say a power upgrade would be a good start.

Oh and idk maybe redesign that pesky lifter system that has been causing issues for years.

You know, just a few little things. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dirk13 said:

Considering the 2.7 turbo makes more torque than the 5.3, I’d say a power upgrade would be a good start.

Oh and idk maybe redesign that pesky lifter system that has been causing issues for years.

You know, just a few little things. 

5.3 makes 383 lb ft of torque and the 2.7 is 348 lb ft of torque so try again on that one.  Plus, would you really give up a NA v8 making those numbers just to drive a boosted 4 banger?  4 bangers are trash and always will be, sad it needs boost to make only decent numbers.

12 minutes ago, Anon12345 said:

5.3 makes 383 lb ft of torque and the 2.7 is 348 lb ft of torque so try again on that one.  Plus, would you really give up a NA v8 making those numbers just to drive a boosted 4 banger?  4 bangers are trash and always will be, sad it needs boost to make only decent numbers.

You’re wrong.

It has 430 lb ft as of the 2022 refresh trucks.

E51848FC-49E2-442E-91F8-3BD214FD78F0.thumb.png.0ef0a619b8cc86c6464d72abaf423833.png

• Like 2