Anyone have any real world experience (hearing in person) a Corsa touring version vs the Borla touring? When i ever find my 2022 RST 6.2, i would like either of the two. I tow a 26 travel trailer 5-6 times a year and am just concerned mainly with interior noise. I know both systems are pretty well dialed in as far as very little drone. I had a Borla on my 4th gen F-Body, great sound. 

I have the Corsa. Love it, wouldn't buy anything else. It has zero drone, whisper quiet when cruising down highway. Loud cold start bark, then calms down quickly. It is a lot louder than the Borla touring. It is about the same as the S-type. 

I had a Corsa Touring cat back on an older 2003? Yukon and loved the sound. I too prefer a quieter exhaust. It wasn’t super quiet but also not annoyingly loud. I have the GM performance exhaust (Borla) now on my 6.2 and it’s very quiet except when accelerating. The Corsa sounded better but the Borla is definitely quieter while cruising. 

• 2 weeks later...

If trying to decide between the Borla options....this is one of the best videos I've seen.  They could have done a little bit better capturing the exhaust noise and eliminating the tire/road noise; but at least they are all recorded the same way, so you get a good comparison.

I'm still debating myself between the touring and s-type.  The touring sound from this video sounds quieter than the official borla video above.  And it's barely audible from interior cab as well.  Just shows how widely different youtube videos sound based upon the device used to record them.  Makes it REALLY hard to make a decision unless you get lucky enough to hear them both in person beforehand.