Post your UOA, (used oil analysis) here

Here is a place to post everyone's UOA's.  Doesn't have to be from your truck.  I figured it would be cool to see other vehicles as well. It can give us a better understanding on all the manufactures, even if you do a UOA on your lawnmower.     This way we can compare how our engines are wearing. 

I'll start and this one is from my daughters 2012 Cruze 1.4 turbo and from Synthetic Advantage ISO certified Oil Analysis

2012cruze.jpg.ed55eb115c42b7083913e6da4aaf06af.jpg

• Like 1

Here is one from a friends daughters 2010 Fusion Hybrid.  She pushed it and always went past her oil changes.  I would do the oil changes for this family.  Getting her in for a change from college was interesting to say the least.

1087630767_2010FusionHybrid.thumb.png.d0326f13ce1c571190510b5cf6364dd7.png

• Like 1

Here is one from when we had our 2002 Venture.  Turns out we had another intake gasket leak so we traded it in before it got worse.  It was already fixed one time under warranty back at 33k miles.  Other than that issue, it was actually a great vehicle.

1838257253_2002Venture.thumb.png.d8dccf1bf626521e76e5e16a4ea24ab0.png

• Like 2

2015 GMC Terrain Ecotec 2.4

That's a 5.2% on fuel for that last reading. Chronic issue I'm not sure even now is sorted. Will know on next UOA. 

This was a tough one. No codes. No leakage either. I think it is the spray pattern gone sideways. Replaced injectors and now I test. I'll post that result in time.  

Dizzy3.thumb.jpg.6afc5fe1b827a5f1cb8fc3396f16f9ab.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got this one back today on my Ram. Not thrilled with the levels of wear metals considering I am nearing 9k miles and this was already its third oil change in its short life. Fuel dilution is concerning but not surprising. Suspect shorter intervals in the future, possibly with an oil other than RL and a better filter. Right now it’s Pennzoil Euro and Purolator Boss. Hopefully we can get this cleaned up a bit.BF73A89B-F199-4C5F-8C26-396E23996FE0.thumb.jpeg.f4ec571cbfbc2a998c6dcff5f6fad66b.jpeg

• Like 3