Check this out!!

Well...FINALLY!!  My truck has arrived at the dealer and if all goes well, I will be picking up and driving home 4 hours in this beautiful truck.

Ordered in June, built in November, event code 4300 until first week of May.

I reached out to Mary Bara who led me to the Resolution team who then put their foot down with the Logistics group to get the truck on the rail car and shipped!!!!

More to come!!

Lee

BIG RED 4.jpg

BIG RED TIRE.jpg

BIG RED.jpg

BIG RED1.jpg

BIG RED3.jpg

• Like 4

Right ON!!! :thumbs:

Congrats Man.  Looking forward to reading your impressions with the truck. It is definitely beautiful. 

Really like the black out package with the completely black hood scoop.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 22silver said:

That's awesome, congrats!  Great looking truck.  It will have been worth the wait once you finally get to drive it.

Cannot wait!!  Get out of the 20yr old Ford2wd 5sp truck I been driving for the last year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sheath said:

Right ON!!! :thumbs:

Congrats Man.  Looking forward to reading your impressions with the truck. It is definitely beautiful. 

Really like the black out package with the completely black hood scoop.  

I have the black "Chevrolet" stainless steel chrom black inserts for the tailgate.  Black/red Z71 emblems to replace the chrome ones.  Oh, red powder coated tow hooks vs the black ones, exact same ones as the AT4.  Got some black/red L8T 6.6 badges where the Duramax badges would go on the hood.   Stay tuned.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JimCost2014 said:

Very nice truck, congratulations!!!

Can you share Mary's number, pretty sure there are few members on the site who would like to speak with her on some of their ideas🤔😬.

[email protected]

855-880-1500 is the number to the GM Executive Resolution Liasian that helped me out the most and got the wheels rolling.  You will need a case number.

23 hours ago, 22silver said:

That's awesome, congrats!  Great looking truck.  It will have been worth the wait once you finally get to drive it.

Cannot wait!!  Get out of the 20yr old Ford2wd 5sp truck I been driving for the last year.

New pictures of this morning after the running boards put on and inspection sticker. 

BIG RED5.jpg

BIG RED6.jpg

BIG RED7.jpg

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Cheekster96 said:

New pictures of this morning after the running boards put on and inspection sticker. 

That is a nice truck!  That red looks great on these - wish I could have gotten that color

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cheekster96 said:

BIG RED5.jpg

BIG RED6.jpg

BIG RED7.jpg

Truck looks really sharp man.

• Like 1