2022 Silverado (refresh) Dash Exploded View

1 hour ago, mjonesjr84 said:

Does anyone have an exploded view of the '22 refresh dash? I've got my Autostop Eliminator and need to install it. They don't have instructions up yet.

What are you using? Range?  I didn't think the refresh module was out yet. Why do you need a dash pic?

5 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

What are you using? Range?  I didn't think the refresh module was out yet. Why do you need a dash pic?

I've got the Autostop Eliminator. They just came out with their module for the refresh trucks late last week.

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/gm/products/2019-silverado-sierra-autostop-eliminator

I need to know how the dash comes apart to get behind the Start/Stop button to install the module. They do not have any instructions out yet for the module for the refresh trucks.

6 minutes ago, mjonesjr84 said:

I've got the Autostop Eliminator. They just came out with their module for the refresh trucks late last week.

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/collections/gm/products/2019-silverado-sierra-autostop-eliminator

I need to know how the dash comes apart to get behind the Start/Stop button to install the module. They do not have any instructions out yet for the module for the refresh trucks.

Yea the instructions are for pre refresh. Do you have a console?

On 6/2/2022 at 8:33 AM, mjonesjr84 said:

Does anyone have an exploded view of the '22 refresh dash? I've got my Autostop Eliminator and need to install it. They don't have instructions up yet.

On 6/2/2022 at 9:55 AM, mafd2 said:

EDIT:  Those looking for the instructions I had here, not right.  I will try and re-upload the correct set.  

Edited by newdude
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The instructions posted will get you close as they start to repeat. You will need to pop the gauge cluster surround off and remove a screw on the top left of the radio screen. Then there are 2 screws in the top cubby behind the screen to remove (far outer screws). Then pull on the bottom of the screen to pop it out. The plug for the Start/Stop eliminator is on the driver side.

HOWEVER, make sure your AE039 has the module in it from Autostop Eliminator before you tear your dash apart. Mine did not have the electronic portion installed. I am waiting on a response from AE to see what they are going to do.

2 minutes ago, mafd2 said:

Some 21's and 22.5's didn't come with DFM because of the chips. How do you know if you have it or not? 

If you don't have the Start/Stop button, you don't have it from the factory (only 2021 and early 2022 trucks). That was only in the 5.3 & 6.2 equipped trucks though. All the 3.0's had the Start/Stop. This post applies to the 2022 refresh trucks.

7 minutes ago, mjonesjr84 said:

If you don't have the Start/Stop button, you don't have it from the factory (only 2021 and early 2022 trucks). That was only in the 5.3 & 6.2 equipped trucks though. All the 3.0's had the Start/Stop. This post applies to the 2022 refresh trucks.

Oh wait my bad. I'm thinking DFM delete not auto stop. I have auto stop but build sheet says I don't have DFM. Didn't read thread close. Sorry for the mix up.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:41 AM, newdude said:

2022.5 with center console instructions in the PDF below:

Hello @newdude

I need to remove the HUD on my 2022 refresh package. Can you post the process on that please. TIA...

Edited by Z71_2500

My 22.5 Trail Boss 6.2l has DFM 🤬. The 3 5.3l I seen waiting on their owners didn't have DFM.  I'll be glad when the Pulsar LT is updated for refreshed trucks.  

Edited by ES44AC

2 hours ago, ES44AC said:

My 22.5 Trail Boss 6.2l has DFM 🤬. The 3 5.3l I seen waiting on their owners didn't have DFM.  I'll be glad when the Pulsar LT is updated for refreshed trucks.  

Wow. How do you know you have it? Build sheet/window sticker?