‘21 Yukon 3.0L - fuel filter life reset

Steve0866

I have a 2021 Yukon with the duramax. I have changed the fuel filter but can’t figure out how to reset the service screen “change fuel filter” warning on the dash.  
the Yukon does not have the fuel filter life % page on the dash,  just the warning to change fuel filter has popped up. I have changed the fuel filter twice already in the time it took this message to pop up.  But for the life of me I can’t figure out how to get the message to go away. It is there every time the vehicle is started. 

• 1 year later...

Did you ever find anything out on this? I just bought a 21 Yukon and cannot find the screen showing fuel filter life remaining? That screen is how I reset the filter life on my 2006 and 2018 Duramax's.

I also have a 2021 GMC Yukon Diesel 3.0L.  You are supposed to be able to reset the fuel filter life when you scroll over to the info page options on the digital screen.  The problem is there is no fuel filter option on either my wife's 2021 Yukon Denali or mine in that info options screen.  WTH?