anyone have 10 speed transmission problems?

I have a 6.2 10 speed max tow Sierra 1500 with 30K miles on it. My transmission problems started with a high-pitched whine that I took the truck in to the dealer to diagnose. The dealer had it from 9-7 to 9-23 and found issues with the torque converter said there were "allot" of metal shavings in the pan, they replaced the torque converter, pump, cover and a few other things in the transmission. Now that I have it back it is making a knocking/ratcheting noise while in 1st gear but stops in any other gear. Also, I feel a mild shake/shudder at highway speed now, the truck doesn't shake beyond the normal road surface vibration, I don't feel anything in the steering wheel, or with my hand on the dash, it feels like my seat and console are shaking. The dealer said to "break it in for 500-1K miles" and it may be a little noisier and shift harder while breaking in.

My question is should I be concerned and take it back to the dealer asap or let it go and see how it does?

also questioning the long-term reliability of this transmission in the future.   

Edited by Greyhound6.2

My 2020 Tranny and torque converter were replaced and it's still not right but GM and dealer now push it off and say it's "normal".  This is after the tranny pump bearing failed and tray was full of metal.  It's only a matter of time before the new tranny does the same.   I didn't have any noises, just shudder/slipping issues and still do. 

Edited by ajs800