Need to replace rusty rockers. Advice please?

Hi all. My 2005 Silverado has the normal rusted inner and outer rockers and cab corners. Can someone recommend quality replacement panels? I will do the job correctly by cutting out the old and welding in the new. 

I am happy to pay more for quality parts, but do not want to spend more on stuff that is supposed to be good and is not. These days it is hard to know what you're getting and I am not familiar with this area as I am just learning body work work. 

Help is appreciated! TIA.

64DC2C1A-B448-4EE0-909A-B9D13094E0EC.jpeg

F7480D01-80D7-4074-8CAD-5B3EF26AB7E2.jpeg

Hey Dan,

I have the same truck and the same issues.

I just do not have the equipment, expertise nor money at this point in time after all I have invested in her.

I bought "2 Packages Rocker Panels Extended Cab&Cab Corners (Pair) For 99-07 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 4DR Extended Cab" from Amazon at $101. I had thought the were bolt on but found out they were the real deal.

I cannot speak to the quality although they seemed heavy duty. After I took them out of the box and realized what they were, I returned them.

I wish you all the best.

Please let me know how you make out.

If there's an autobody shop near you stop in and ask what they recommend, they may have a local supplier and will know the quality of the parts. There's a ton of Chinese crap out there and you don't want to do the job again a couple years down the road. LKQ sells all the panels but I have no idea of the quality

Not sure about the quality as I just found them and am going to purchase as soon as I have just over $500. On rockauto.com they sell all the necessary components you are looking for and the ones I chose are from Keystone. I am not sure if they are the manufacturer or just the distributor and rockauto.com is where they list them if not other places too. 

My mechanic friend says they look like a good choice because they are already primed and can be welded using "weld through primer" with whatever welder he is using. Obviously I'm not a welder or I would know more. 

I look at the reviews on 1AAuto today. They look legit and the prices are in line with quality parts. I needed to order a new AC system, idler arm, and cab bushings too, so, I thought I would do it all in one step.