2020 Silverado 2500 6.6L gas crank no start

I bought a bran new 2020 Silverado 2500 HD 6.6 gas .  I was on my way for a hunting trip with a 14 hour drive ahead of me when I tried to start my new truck (it had around 600 miles on it) and it would crank until it timed out about 15 seconds and never fired.  I sat trying to start it if and on for the next 30 minutes until it started.  No codes, no rhyme or reason it didn’t start and all of sudden it did.  This problem didn’t happen again until around 2,000 miles on it.  Came home from work, shut it off went into grab something and when I came out it wouldn’t start.  Cranked until it timed out. Let it sit for a couple of hours and fired right up.  Called dealership and the Chevrolet repair shop and they were no help.  I take it in for regular oil changes and there is no codes or anything the repair shop could find wrong.  Since then, this has happened at least 3 more times (tonight being most recent) I have tried to find answers but have yet to prevail with what is going on.  Has this thing happened to others and any advice someone may offer is greatly appreciated.  Thanks

7 hours ago, JSwag said:

I bought a bran new 2020 Silverado 2500 HD 6.6 gas .  I was on my way for a hunting trip with a 14 hour drive ahead of me when I tried to start my new truck (it had around 600 miles on it) and it would crank until it timed out about 15 seconds and never fired.  I sat trying to start it if and on for the next 30 minutes until it started.  No codes, no rhyme or reason it didn’t start and all of sudden it did.  This problem didn’t happen again until around 2,000 miles on it.  Came home from work, shut it off went into grab something and when I came out it wouldn’t start.  Cranked until it timed out. Let it sit for a couple of hours and fired right up.  Called dealership and the Chevrolet repair shop and they were no help.  I take it in for regular oil changes and there is no codes or anything the repair shop could find wrong.  Since then, this has happened at least 3 more times (tonight being most recent) I have tried to find answers but have yet to prevail with what is going on.  Has this thing happened to others and any advice someone may offer is greatly appreciated.  Thanks

I'm shooting in the dark, but my first thought is, it might be a loose ground in the computer module.