Lasfit LED headlights and marker lamps. Best ever mod.

I installed the lasfit led headlights and marker lamps on my 2022 2500 custom model.  Best ever mod.  I will say that you will need to lower your low beams after installing them because they are too high and will blind others big time.  That process is super easy to do.  I went 2 and a half turns clockwise on the drivers side headlamp and 2 turns clockwise on the passenger side.  Now they don't blind anyone and I can see better than ever.  The same bulb is used in the high beams.  The marker lights/turn signals are super easy to install as well.  I had one fault after installing them and it was because I was sitting at a red light for quite some time.  I contacted lasfit about it and they said that was normal because they get too hot when on for a long time.  It only happened once but I'm more aware of it now and don't let my turn signal stay on too long.  Best upgrade ever.  I bought mine from Amazon.  Installing the headlights takes about 15 minutes per side.  Installing the marker lights takes seconds per side.  If you still are seeing light through the halogens, you need this upgrade.  And no I'm not getting paid to do this.  I wish I was though.....lol...

I also bought the rear tag lamps but haven't installed them yet.  I will soon.  If you all need anymore info just let me know.

Edited by Jettech1
  • Like 2

On 12/23/2022 at 10:06 AM, Core-Lokt said:

Good to see you're happy with them. I have (I guess) the same stuff to install when it's warmer (H11 X4+switchback signals). I have a replacement bumper to install also, so maybe the weight will self-correct the low beam aim.

I used the H11's in low and high beam sockets and LASFIT 7443CK LED Bulb 7444CK ONLY for CK socket, Switchback Yellow/White.  Be sure to use the correct switchback bulbs or they won't flash after being installed.

• Thanks 1

I did them yesterday and the look is amazing. I ordered the Pro H11 X4 based upon an install by Over The Hill Adventures YT channel, and the passenger side high beam cap was an SOB. Otherwise not too bad. I did get the switchbacks because I saw some YT channel where they mentioned they got the wrong bulbs and gave the correct number.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Core-Lokt said:

I did them yesterday and the look is amazing. I ordered the Pro H11 X4 based upon an install by Over The Hill Adventures YT channel, and the passenger side high beam cap was an SOB. Otherwise not too bad. I did get the switchbacks because I saw some YT channel where they mentioned they got the wrong bulbs and gave the correct number.

Ok good.  I just wanted to mention the switchbacks because the wrong bulb will fit and not work properly.  I absolutely love mine and the way everything looks.  Especially at night when I do a remote start.  It's a stunning difference that I would recommend to everyone that has the halogens.  No comparison at all...I have the lasfit rear tag light bulbs to install as well.  Just waiting for warmer weather here in Atlanta....it has been way to cold to be laying on the ground for sure!

I got the idea originally from Over the hill adventures concerning the headlights and RV and Boating Adventures for the switchbacks.  If you look on their page (RV and Boating Adventures) I also explain in depth how to adjust the front headlights.

Edited by Jettech1

After discovering the Lasfit site, this mod is at the top of my list. I have plenty of time since the truck is pretty much parked in the barn for the winter. 

BTW, "cold"  is a relative term. LOL

3 minutes ago, 64BAwagon said:

After discovering the Lasfit site, this mod is at the top of my list. I have plenty of time since the truck is pretty much parked in the barn for the winter. 

BTW, "cold"  is a relative term. LOL

Cold is relative for sure.  I grew up in Maine and have lived in Atlanta for over 35 years.  Anything below 70 is cold for me now....LOL!!!  Anyhow I bought all my lasfits from Amazon.  Great prices for sure!

2 hours ago, Jettech1 said:

RV and Boating Adventures for the switchbacks.  If you look on their page (RV and Boating Adventures) I also explain in depth how to adjust the front headlights.

That's the Cuban or Mexican guy with the dark truck? If so, that's where I also learned about the correct number.

4 minutes ago, Core-Lokt said:

That's the Cuban or Mexican guy with the dark truck? If so, that's where I also learned about the correct number.

That's him.  He's got the Northsky blue truck.  Same color I was waiting on when the black one that I have now showed up before it.  Same exact options luckily.