2016 slip yoke seal and bushing keep coming out, I already changed up the output shaft housing and I’m on my 3rd seal getting popped out

I don't have an answer/solution for you BUT, with that lift and this happening 3x, obviously something is incorrect, which is why you're posting here. I would talk to a local expert in your area & I bet they know the issue & solution immediately.

Just my suggestion. You will get all kinds of advice from the internet, good & bad, if you know what I mean.

It would be nice if you posted your solution, when found, so that others might be helped.

I'm betting that slip yoke is slightly larger in diameter  possibly seizing into the bushing when it heats up. Can you change the slip yoke with the original? If the bushing spun in the housing the housing may need to be replaced again

• Like 1

On 1/7/2023 at 11:31 AM, richard wysong said:

I'm betting that slip yoke is slightly larger in diameter  possibly seizing into the bushing when it heats up. Can you change the slip yoke with the original? If the bushing spun in the housing the housing may need to be replaced again

That’s what I was think because by a glance it looks slightly bigger and later today I’m going to take it to driveshaft pro where I bought it and dude is going to replace the slip yoke to the oem one since the upgraded one looks bulkier.

On 1/8/2023 at 11:52 AM, rlcole321 said:

Did you install the shim block under the trans mount, if not, the yoke could be bottoming out, it should have come with the kit, it's about 1 in thick or so.

Hmmm not so sure, was it suppose to be replace after the upgraded driveshaft?