New Carpet for truck

You may want to try Auto Custom Carpets out of Anniston Ala.. I know that this may not be close to you, but you can visit the web site at www.accmats.com . They

make over 16,000 applications for cars worldwide. There is a 800# at the site also.

You could buy there and get it delivered to a trim shop in your area. :withstupid:

• 7 years later...

i just googled "automotive carpet" and a bunch of sites came up all fairly inexpensive you could do it yourself in under a day easily plus it would give you a good chance to fully clean up everything else when you pull it out

yea, finding replacement carpet isn't the problem. I'm looking for a reference from someone who's maybe ordered from someone specific and can vouch for qaulity and price. From my research many folks complain about "molded" carpet not really being molded correctly.

I'm takinjg all the seats out to replace them, so I figured now would be good a time as any to just go ahead and replace the carpet. Prices have ranged from 200-400.

LoL @ rugged, getting rid of the kids is not a vialble option at this point.

I have never tried to use any of the molded carpets. i've always used vehicle specific un molded carpets and with some time and patience and a few shots of spray glue in certain spots to help hold it you'll never know you changed it at all.

Archived