Subscription ?

Bills07HD

For some reason I receive email notification about every thread, I turned everything off but still get them. Can someone help me, I have no email notification, no subscribed threads etc etc.

Thanks in advance

Go up top to "My Controls". There are tons of options.

Welcome to the forum.

For some reason I receive email notification about every thread, I turned everything off but still get them. Can someone help me, I have no email notification, no subscribed threads etc etc.

Thanks in advance

Go up top to "My Controls". There are tons of options.

Welcome to the forum.

Thats whats strange, I have turned everything off as it says in the "to unsubscribe" in the emails but I still get them, I am at a loss.

Thanks for the welcome, I would have rather had my introduction be less dramatic :).

Try logging off and back on. You may have to clear your cache or reboot to get the settings cleared. Once you unsubscribe, it should solve the problem.

Not to steal the thread or anything, but Zembonez, how many posts did it take for you to be bumped up to ASSICUS-SMARTICUS?

• 2 months later...

I am having the same or at least a similar problem. At one time I was subcribed to one post and now I cannot unsubscribe. I just think my account needs to be closed then I will rejoin but I have not been able to get a response from an administrator.

--M

I have done everything and am on many boards that this has never been a problem with. Can someone just terminate my membership?

Thanks

Archived