Mobil One Engine Decal

At one point they also made an oil cap that had Mobil1 on it. I think it came on all the Corvettes. Not sure if they still make it though or if you can get it aftermarket.

Just another thought if you're using Mobil1.

Both the Jeep and Challenger have oil caps that read Factory Fill Mobil 1 0W-40 with the logo and it is a nice touch. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy one to install since it sort of falls into the category of paying to advertise for a company.

The mobil 1 oil caps do fit our trucks. I bought one for my 2000 way back when. When I sold it I removed it and put it in my 2010. Also have one in my 08 Tahoe.

The GM part # is 12577268.

If that is the correct part number for the Mobil1 cap, its less then $10 from gmpartsdirect.com.

If it is the same cap, gmpartsdirect wants $5.25 for the cap and $12.95 for shipping/handling. Total $18.20.

The GM part # is 12577268.

If that is the correct part number for the Mobil1 cap, its less then $10 from gmpartsdirect.com.

If it is the same cap, gmpartsdirect wants $5.25 for the cap and $12.95 for shipping/handling. Total $18.20.

LOL..........they do that to make their prices look good, then you get the shipping cost and it's just as much as many other places. Better off getting one from somewhere like Amazon for $18.00.

Archived