What did you do with your truck/shop today

SarahsGMC

you can haul 15 bales without a trailer, i did in my shortbox a couple weeks ago

im not rich so i cant afford a fancy pants HU right now, but i did get my subs hooked up today and they double as a back massager, truck sounds ridiculous now haha

• Like 1

I have a bad back. The discs above and below my bottom vertebrae are shot so it wiggles around instead of moving with the rest of my back. So I use the horse trailer since its low to the ground

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

I haven't had surgery yet. They say I'm too young. But I think part of it is the Department of Veterans Affairs is taking care of my medical so its not the greatest. I get poked and prodded by UCLA Med students

Today the truck sits in the parking lot of Kern driving school as I am in traffic school for a ticket

Well I went off roading again, then a bath for the truck. Then attempting to replace my idler/pitman arm, ran into snags. Finally borrowed a riding mower to mow my field...I mean lawn. Not too bad for a day's work minus the repairs I didn't get done.

Edit: I was determined to not let my truck kick my butt so I went back out and managed to get the idler arm replaced (suggestion: take your wheels off, you WILL need the room. Maybe after tomorrow's Mother's Day events I'll get a chance to work the pitman arm.

Edited by 06SierraZ71

I haven't had surgery yet. They say I'm too young. But I think part of it is the Department of Veterans Affairs is taking care of my medical so its not the greatest. I get poked and prodded by UCLA Med students

i made them do surgery on me i was in such horrible pain they tried everything first though of course.. cortizone, PT, drugs.. i had surgery a week before my 18th birthday and im 22 now

i went to another mud run, and set up a toggle switch for my subs

Edited by SarahsGMC

I took it to the gym, I have to say I am loving the remote start here in Bakersfield (it was 93 when I went). Then I waited for dusk and gave it a good hand wash (about and hour). Then I started making an under seat storage container for it that I will finish up tomorrow.

I know that last pic I think- the place that sells race gas and has free air right outside the entrance right? The big trip I'm planning with some friends is about a month out still. I can't wait!