Lifted 2014 Silverado Pic (photoshop)

Big Whiskey

I found this while playing around on Google this morning. I didn't create it, and I know it's photoshopped, but I think it looks awesome. I was a little on the fence about the styling of the new trucks, but I think they'll look great lifted. This pic made my downstairs tingle a little bit, haha. What do you guys & gals think?

post-35709-0-84898100-1367265031_thumb.jpg

All I know is 4WOR decided the EPS wasn't hardcore enough to run 40" tires. :lol:

I'm sure lots of badass aftermarket EPS systems will pop up soon enough!

4WOR also spends money on UA rigs like its going out of style. :lol:

Wouldn't you? :lol: I never really understood the push-pull looking jeep.

With heavy offroading I think most people recommend hydro assist for 35" and up. It's actually easy to add, if you're not in an EPS truck.

I get your drift but it gets borderline absurd- back when the Rubicon first became an option on the Wrangler, Chrysler brought along a bone stock TJ Rubicon and if memory serves the only damage it got was a damaged windshield frame. The UA trucks always break. :lol:

I think it looks good, but unrealistic. The tires wouldn't turn as big and offset as they are in the pic. On a positive note, the front end looks alot cleaner in the photoshop and it looks like all that was done was colormatching the headlight frames. Now if we could talk Sarah the resident photoshop master into colormatching the entire front end...

I just cant get used to that front end. Doesn't look good...

I like everything about the exterior, it's everything else that doesn't impress me. That does look sweet lifted. Pretty soon we'll start seeing them pop up on here like this for real.

Archived