2014+ Suspension Lifts

No timing at all rubs just a touch at full lock and the back has a 1.5" spacer to even out tje look.

BDS 4" basic lift rides a lot smoother tjen expected but not like stock like most claim.... It's a tad rougher but not much.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you get a chance to get a photo from the side just to see how much the tires stick out, i'd appreciate it! I really want to get the Zone 4.5'' lift with 35's but I don't want to have a rub that I can't fix/trim. Also, you guys suggest the RT's over the MTs? Just noise level? Or ride comfort as well? Thanks!

If you get a chance to get a photo from the side just to see how much the tires stick out, i'd appreciate it! I really want to get the Zone 4.5'' lift with 35's but I don't want to have a rub that I can't fix/trim. Also, you guys suggest the RT's over the MTs? Just noise level? Or ride comfort as well? Thanks!

Tires stick out about 2" i would say... Ill see about getting a pic during the day for ya..... Measly 8hr shift on Saturday this week so ill wash it and post up some pics

Offroaded a bit on my way home and i can only get it to rub on the liner in reverse at full lock.

Perfectly fine with me!!

Yeah a lot of people claim their trucks ride better than stock but half of them are full of shit lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the Fox coilovers my truck definitely rode better than stock.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Best side-ish shot I have on my phone. Zone 4.5" with 305/55s on 20x10s

d6cd5348e35e275e7b79e95e9c29a726.jpg144a172219ed2615fc68101290139b21.jpg

I'll get a dead on side shot this afternoon

Thanks Wildchevy, your truck looks awesome man. Ill be going with 20x9 with 20mm offset so i dont think mine would be stucking out much. Just need someone to tell me to buy the 35s and risk an easy trim job.

Thanks Wildchevy, your truck looks awesome man. Ill be going with 20x9 with 20mm offset so i dont think mine would be stucking out much. Just need someone to tell me to buy the 35s and risk an easy trim job.

thanks!

I've got the Zone 4.5 and its done very well. no problems out of it. I dont have any pics of the angles right now though. i'll try to get ya some

Looking to do the same. 14 Sierra SLT 2wd with stock 20 wheels. What tire size are you running and how do you like the kit? Thanks

Edited by Beefjr

Got a few shots for ya...

Very dirty but it's too chilly to wash right now

Remember i have 1.5" spacers in the rear and nothing up front...

All is just ur standard 4" BDS lift with the 35x12.5x20 toyo RTs

5b5dea4022422de5e2ca304e9f47e95f.jpg0483b4b74f2702f5d030dc94ed71aa2a.jpge14893b2fc29163c0345eda35495eaa5.jpg

• Like 2

With the Fox coilovers my truck definitely rode better than stock.

Well yeah I know yours does man lol. So does mine with fox coil overs. But the dudes with a 7" rough country, for example, are smoking something haha

• Like 1

Well yeah I know yours does man lol. So does mine with fox coil overs. But the dudes with a 7" rough country, for example, are smoking something haha

Probably crack or bath salts, possibly a combination of both lol.

• Like 1

Got a few shots for ya...

Very dirty but it's too chilly to wash right now

Remember i have 1.5" spacers in the rear and nothing up front...

All is just ur standard 4" BDS lift with the 35x12.5x20 toyo RTs

5b5dea4022422de5e2ca304e9f47e95f.jpg0483b4b74f2702f5d030dc94ed71aa2a.jpge14893b2fc29163c0345eda35495eaa5.jpg

Did you have to do any trimming for the 35s to fit?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Did you have to do any trimming for the 35s to fit?

Not one bit of trimming was done. If anything it just rubs the liner a tad in reverse at full lock. It looks wayyy close but everything fits just right.

Not one bit of trimming was done. If anything it just rubs the liner a tad in reverse at full lock. It looks wayyy close but everything fits just right.

Very nice. It's a similar setup that I want to get. I want the 4 inch BDS lift. How far out do the tires stick? I read because of the knuckle on the BDS lift that the front is out further than the rears. So I assume they stick out a bit and you need to get fender flares. But from the picks it looks like you don't need that. Maybe if I don't go for as wide as a tire, they will tuck in just nicely.

Very nice. It's a similar setup that I want to get. I want the 4 inch BDS lift. How far out do the tires stick? I read because of the knuckle on the BDS lift that the front is out further than the rears. So I assume they stick out a bit and you need to get fender flares. But from the picks it looks like you don't need that. Maybe if I don't go for as wide as a tire, they will tuck in just nicely.

The tires stick out about an inch from the fenders. The fronts get pushed out because of the kit and the rears stay tucked inside. I have OCD so i had to space out the rears with a 1.5" spacer to even out the look or i would have gone crazy looking at the difference.

Sticking out is all personal preference but i very much like it when the tires stick out just a little.