2014 Window Tint

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got 30% on my fronts. I like it a lot. If you wanna see a pic let me know. Not a real big noticeable difference from 30-35. I couldn't go to dark as my wonderful city has tint laws.. I have 20% all the way around on my other truck and been pulled over twice haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 20% and it matches pretty good. State law in SC does say no darker then 27%. I haven't had no problems with cops at all. When the law use to be 35% I got lots of tickets. Then again I had a Camaro at the time that drew a lot more attention.

Got 30% on my fronts. I like it a lot. If you wanna see a pic let me know. Not a real big noticeable difference from 30-35. I couldn't go to dark as my wonderful city has tint laws.. I have 20% all the way around on my other truck and been pulled over twice haha. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you send a pic? i want to see what 30% will look like on ours trucks with doing nothing to the back.

im not sure what % my fronts were done. But they match the rears perfect.

judging from the picture in your signature, i like your tint setup! kind of the look I'm going for

I was told by the tint place doing mine that the rear tint was actually made into the glass and did little to nothing to block solar/UV rays or heat. They said it was purely for looks so I had them go over it also when they did the truck. Don't know if its true or not.

It protects from UV rays but it doesn't give the heat blocking properties of actual window film. So in hotter climates like California aftermarket tint is a must in my opinion, especially with a black interior

I got mine done today. I told them to match the front to the back and don't put a strip across front. He said it comes out to about 20%. today is sunny and definitely more light come through to the backseat as the factory tint allows more rays through, but overall I love the way it looks and couldn't be happier

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived