2014 Window Tint

Ok guys I'm still new here but I'll share a seceret for those of u that wanna go dark on your fronts. Mine will be limoed tomorrow front doors on back. Here's ur tip go too your eye doctor and have them write a prescription saying that "your photophobic and it's a medical necessity too have tinted windows" they can pull u over all they want and as soon as you hand them your script your on your way. Basically your disabled they can't screw with you. Period tell your doc you get head aches due too bright light and can't see without squinting. I also have a class A cdl and it does not affect that one bit. Have fun.

Anyone know if this holds true in Louisiana? I've got a friend checking into this since he is friends with several law enforcement ppls in LA but if any of y'all know then maybe I can get my answer sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if this holds true in Louisiana? I've got a friend checking into this since he is friends with several law enforcement ppls in LA but if any of y'all know then maybe I can get my answer sooner

Break down per state.

http://www.tinting-laws.com/tint-darkness-example/

Double check with your state laws.

I had the the sides AND the entire windshield of my wifes Avalon tinted. She has a condition called Lupis which makes skin sensitive to the UV rays of sunlight. It was approved by her Rheumatologist. She also has a handicapped parking permit for the same reason.

100% legal in florida, although it was never challenged by the police.

And on a side note, the windshield was done in the lightest tint avaliable.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys
thinking of tinting my silverado.. I did my 07 suburban with 20% and liked the look but not so much when I hauled my trailer at night... so I know I dont want that dark
does anyone have a pic of 35% or even higher for the front windows? maybe just a smoke to give it a little darkness.
post pics pm me ect
thanks all

hey guys

thinking of tinting my silverado.. I did my 07 suburban with 20% and liked the look but not so much when I hauled my trailer at night... so I know I dont want that dark

does anyone have a pic of 35% or even higher for the front windows? maybe just a smoke to give it a little darkness.

post pics pm me ect

thanks all

Look back a few posts and you'll see mine. 32% which is pretty much the same as 35%.

Sent via Samsung Note II

Question. I had 35% done on my front two windows to "match" the OEM tint on back windows. Well, doesn't quite match and my OCD is kicking in. If I wanted to go another 15% to match the stock 20, does that means removal and reapply or can they tint OVER the already installed 35%? Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

I did see yours, looks good.

Look back a few posts and you'll see mine. 32% which is pretty much the same as 35%.

Sent via Samsung Note II

Very easy to see out of at night 35%. ^^^

image_zps2161ef5d.jpg

If it's not too much trouble, could you possibly get a picture from the inside looking out with the 35%? During the day and maybe at night, provided the camera recognizes the picture. If you could I would recommend putting the phone to the window and taking a picture along with taking a regular picture, looking in same direction, but without the window infront of the camera so that there is a control picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spectaculus how about this you worry about yourself and ill do me. People like u drive me crazy always crying about what others do.

Archived